2021 IABC/SC Palmetto Awards Call for Entries
DEADLINE EXTENDED: September 10, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
We are now accepting entries for the 2021 Palmetto Awards, and it’s time to enter your work! The South Carolina chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators will honor winners in person. To be considered, all you have to do is upload your entry and work samples here after registering.
Judging and Winning
Entries are judged and scored individually, not against other entries in a category. An entry can receive an Award of Merit or an Award of Excellence based on the score. Click here to view the rules.
Types of Entries
Entries range from communication management, visual communications, media relations, and much more. If you can communicate it, odds are you can submit it for an award! Click here to view all award categories.
Contest Period, Deadlines and Details
- The deadline to enter is Thursday, September 2, at 5:00 pm
- All entries must have been produced between June 1, 2020 and the day of submission.
- You do not have to be an IABC member to enter, but members do receive discount pricing.
Click here to view the full entry guidelines. Here is how to enter:
1. Select a work sample. Tell your best story.
2. Choose a category. You may enter the same work in multiple categories.
3. Complete the work plan. Each entry must have a separate work plan.
4. Upload your completed entry here.
5. Pay the entry fee with a check, credit card or money order. *Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- IABC Members: $125
- Non-members: $140
- Students: $75
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW!
For more information, please contact Leigh Lowery, Palmetto Awards Chair, at email@example.com or by phone at 803-414-3300.